Theme: “Why I Love my Library”
PHOTO CONTEST RULES:
1. This contest is open to all High School students of DLSZ.
2. In a blog post, tell us “Why I Love my Library” You can use
· or anything you like! The more creative, the better!
· No amount of words needed
· Must be placed on a Blogging Site
4. Criteria: How to win:
Content and Substance - 40%
Creativity - 30%
Relevance to the theme - 30%
5. Entries should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org and should include the following information:
● A subject heading of “iBLOG”
● contest entry URL
● Full name, section, mobile number, and e-mail address
6. The deadline for the submission of entries is on November 15, 2012 (Friday). All entries will be posted at DLSZ LRC Website and Facebook
7. A panel of judges will select the winners during the week following the contest’s end. List of winners will be posted at the DLSZ LRC Website, Facebook and Bulletin board.
BE HEARD AND BE PROUD TO TELL EVERYONE WHAT’S GREAT ABOUT THE LIBRARY! BLOG IT AND GET A CHANCE TO WIN GIFT CERTIFICATES WORTH PhP1,000, PhP700 and PhP500For more details, visit the High School Learning Resource Center and look for Ms. Rhoda